THE AVID SEAMSTRESS • The City Trousers Sewing Pattern
Effortlessly stylish, the City Trousers by The Avid Seamstress rework the contemporary, cigarette fit with a minimalist chic flair. A narrow waistband, with an invisible zip at the back, creates the ultimate body-slimming silhouette.
Medium weight and fabrics with a slight stretch work well with these trousers.
Sizes: 6 to 22
- Pattern printed on high quality white pattern paper
- Beautiful step by step instruction booklet
- Guide on taking your measurements
- Fabric and Sewing basics help card
- Sewing Terms Demystified card
- Checklist card to ensure you have covered everything before starting your project
See more: Patterns
From The Avid Seamstress this stylish A-line dress creates a classically fla...
Every woman‘s wardrobe needs that go-to top that is stylish and easy to wear....
Inspired by classic tailoring, The Avid Seamstress has created a coat pattern...
With a fitted bodice, gathered skirt and inner pockets, The Day Dress is sure...
If you‘re looking for a casual dress that you can live in any day of the week...
The Pyjama Bottoms are the perfect first sewing pattern for anyone taking th...
The Raglan by The Avid Seamstress, is a simple, modern dress and top with in ...