THE AVID SEAMSTRESS • The Blouse • NEW
This product is unavailable
Every woman‘s wardrobe needs that go-to top that is stylish and easy to wear. The Blouse Sewing Pattern, by The Avid Seamstress, is such a versatile make you‘ll be wearing this style all year round. Made using lightweight fabrics, The Blouse offers an alternative option to the traditional shirt.
With an elegant stand collar and three-quarter length sleeves, The Blouse is loosely fitted providing practical ease and comfort for your day-to-day activities while being chic enough to wear in the evening or at the weekend.
The Blouse is made without darts and includes a button placket, collar and elasticated cuffs making it ideal for confident beginners looking to sew their first blouse.
Suggested fabrics • Perfect in cottons and other lightweight fabrics that are soft. Consider making The Blouse in silk or viscose for added luxury. The sample shown here was made in the Moonstone viscose fabric in Pink.
Sizes: 6 to 22
- Pattern printed on high quality white pattern paper
- Beautiful step by step instruction booklet
- Guide on taking your measurements
- Fabric and Sewing basics help card
- Sewing Terms Demystified card
- Checklist card to ensure you have covered everything before starting your project