THE AVID SEAMSTRESS • The Coat
This product is unavailable
This style is currently out of stock but we've more arriving soon, please email us via the Contact Page for more information or to reserve stock.
Inspired by classic tailoring, The Avid Seamstress has created a coat pattern that not only looks fabulous but also is an easy, enjoyable make... without the time-consuming tailoring.
With a slim, chic silhouette, The Coat offers a modern twist on the woman‘s winter coat. Flattering princess seams feature a clever in-seam pocket, while the modern drop sleeves make for a relaxed yet stylish look.
The Coat sewing pattern is incredibly versatile, working well in a range of fabrics from mid-to-heavy weight coating material to lighter woven fabrics – great for an alternative spring trench-coat. The three quarter length hem is perfect over dresses or trousers, offering both elegance and warmth on a chilly day. Other features include a notched collar, 2 button front closure, kick pleat and buggy lining (fully faced).
Sizes: 6 to 22
- Pattern printed on high quality white pattern paper
- Beautiful step by step instruction booklet
- Guide on taking your measurements
- Fabric and Sewing basics help card
- Sewing Terms Demystified card
- Checklist card to ensure you have covered everything before starting your project