THE AVID SEAMSTRESS • The Coat
Inspired by classic tailoring, The Avid Seamstress has created a coat pattern that not only looks fabulous but also is an easy, enjoyable make... without the time-consuming tailoring.
With a slim, chic silhouette, The Coat offers a modern twist on the woman‘s winter coat. Flattering princess seams feature a clever in-seam pocket, while the modern drop sleeves make for a relaxed yet stylish look.
The Coat sewing pattern is incredibly versatile, working well in a range of fabrics from mid-to-heavy weight coating material to lighter woven fabrics – great for an alternative spring trench-coat. The three quarter length hem is perfect over dresses or trousers, offering both elegance and warmth on a chilly day. Other features include a notched collar, 2 button front closure, kick pleat and buggy lining (fully faced).
Sizes: 6 to 22
- Pattern printed on high quality white pattern paper
- Beautiful step by step instruction booklet
- Guide on taking your measurements
- Fabric and Sewing basics help card
- Sewing Terms Demystified card
- Checklist card to ensure you have covered everything before starting your project