THE AVID SEAMSTRESS • The Blazer
The Blazer really is the perfect wardrobe staple, ready for any occasion, it's an indispensable garment that you can wear to work, on the school run, paired with jeans for a busy weekend or better yet perched on your shoulders for a chic night out. What's more, The Blazer sewing pattern can be made from a variety of fabrics which makes it it's perfect for year-round sewing.
With a stylish relaxed fit, The Blazer features shoulder darts, front pockets, panelled sleeves and is fully lined. It's a great introduction to tailoring and is aimed at intermediate seamstresses or confident beginners. You'll learn key skills such as constructing and sewing a blazer collar, setting in sleeves and putting together a fully lined garment.
Suggested fabrics: Light weight wool, corduroy, velvet, crepe, linen, cotton, rayon, moleskin
Sizes: UK 6 – UK 22
- Pattern printed on high quality white pattern paper, which won't tear and irons beautifully
- Beautiful step by step instruction booklet
- Guide on taking your measurements
- Fabric and Sewing basics help card
- Sewing Terms Demystified card
- Checklist card to ensure you have covered everything before starting your project
- Information on The Avid Seamstress