MERCHANT AND MILLS • Workbook
The latest book from Merchant and Mills. This beautifully photographed book contains six classic garments that create a stylish multi-layered wardrobe from scratch - Make Fashion Work!
This book is fabulous value, it comes with six full-size patterns which are neatly packed into a card wallet on the inside of the front sleeve. Each project pattern is graded from size 8 to 18 with the exception of the Haremere Jacket which, because it's an oversized style, comes in just 3 sizes: small (8-10), medium (12-14) and large (16-18).
The garments included in Workbook are as follows:
- The Bantam - a neat vest with a boxer back detail,
- The Curlew - an elegant bias-cut long-sleeved dress,
- The Saltmarsh Skirt - a simple long style,
- The Heron Wrap Top - a bat-wing wrap top,
- The Haremere Jacket - over-sized with drop-shoulders; and
- The Strides - straight, wide-leg trousers.
There are also style variations within some of the patterns, giving the reader an additional four/five garments, and adding to the flexibility of this stylish collection. The aim of Workbook is to move beyond simplicity and dare the maker to develop new skills.
For our review of Workbook check out our Blog post.